Sunday, October 6, 2013

Peek at my ((little)) week!! 10-7-13

Aloha blogging friends,

I am soooooo excited that this is only a three day week due to Parent Teachers Conferences. I feel like I can take a little time next weekend to make sure that I am fully preparred for the remainder of October. We have two big field trips coming up (insect collecting and going to the pumpkin patch) as well as the 50th day of school, Halloween, learning about insects, spiders, bats and Australia! I will link up to Deedee if she does her linky party this week ( I know all the cool girls were partying in #NashVegas13 this weekend...wink!)

The Australia Unit that I am using a ton this week is still a work in progress by me. I hope to have it posted in the next couple of days. I absolutley love teaching about the world around us!! Have a great week.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment