Sunday, March 23, 2014

Peek at My Week ~3.24.14 Finishing Up South America and a FREEBIE

Aloha blogger friends,

I am just about ready for this busy week. We are having a Rainforest Bake Sale on Tuesday to raise money to help protect the rainforest (that also helps my little friends with coins since they are the cashiers). On Wednesday we have our Parent Night where my students will share a bit about what they have learned this month with their parents and then they will do all sorts of activities with their families. It is always sooooo fun!

Here is a little peek at my week:


This will be our last week of learning about the rainforest...up next will be the ocean!

I have spent a lot of time working on this baby, I hope to have it posted by this evening. It is jam-packed with a little bit of everything about South America. It is over 100 pages now and I am adding more!



Here's a little FREEBIE for you! If you like Cara Carroll's idea of the Brown Bag book club, you can use this with several books, but I gave the suggestion of The Great Kapok Tree. Just click and print...



Happy Sunday!


1 comment: