Monday, March 17, 2014

It's A Small World After All~New Unit Posted on TPT!!

Aloha Blogger Friends,

I am soooooo excited that it is Spring Break and I just posted my new unit on Teachers Pay Teachers. It is called It's a Small World After All. I have been using it in my classroom this year and am loving what my students are learning from it. The other day we were working on a little South America collage activity and one of my students said "Mrs. Christian, is that line the equator?" It was one of those moments that I almost fell on the ground...in a good way! I told him to go check on the globe. It was a magic moment when he spun the globe right to South America and said "yep, that's it."

Don't you just love that type of reflective, exploratory learning?

Well, here it is...months in the making:

It's available now on TpT...just click above! 
And guess what? My store's on sale for the next 24 hours!!!! So click...fast and get it!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment