Saturday, March 23, 2013

Writing Craft Posters are Here!!

Aloha Bloggers,
 
I am so excited to share that I have posted my Writing Crafts and Strategies posters on TpT! I absolutely love these posters and use them daily during Writer's Workshop and Reader's Workshop (more on that later).
 
I think that Writing Crafts are my favorite topic to teach students. They are fun and any level of writer that you have can incorporate them. Here is one example from my classroom this year of how I posted the poster beside some of our written work. Below the point of view poster is an "I can" statement card that says "I can write from the point of view of an ant." Our mentor text for this lesson was Hey Little Ant. Another great mentor text is Ant Bully.
 
 
I know how fun it is to read a post and sample a taste of what is offered at TpT, so here is your own Point of View poster to download and enjoy!
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those posters are truly amazing. I'm pretty sure that kids are happy to work in a class like that. As soon as I place an order at http://place4papers.com/ I will get back to your site to read more on your methodology. I'm interested in other tricks you use too.

    ReplyDelete