Thursday, March 22, 2012

At Last...it is time for an ADVENTURE!

Aloha Blog World,

I can't tell you through this post how excited I am to be here in the blogging world. I have been thinking of having a blog long before there were any of the thousands of awesome teacher bloggers out there. Now, I am here and ready to share. I have so much planned and preparred that I am giddy with excitement. I promise I won't talk to much...just focus on ideas, freebies, and inspiring pictures.

I know that I am not the only one still on Spring Break, so here is a freebie to have on your students desks when they arrive back to school:



Well, there you have it, my first of many blog posts. Just click on the picture above to download and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete